Middle C/C++ Engineer IRC167055
|Location:||Romania - Bucharest|
|Skills:||C++-Unix, C/C++, MVS|
The client is a world-leading provider of telecommunication solutions to mobile & fixed network operators. GlobalLogic has a long and very successful partnership with this Company started back in 2002. As an extension, a team was built that is responsible for a specific area – maintenance of products that are utilized by key US telecom operators.
– Required skills:
○ Unix environment and tools (ksh or bash, GCC, make, vi, find, grep, sed)
○ Regular expressions
○ Problem solving and application debugging
– The advantage to candidates with hands-on:
○ Unix shell scripting (ksh, bash)
○ Tcl or Python scripting
○ IBM z/OS, IMS or DB2
– Accuracy, attentiveness, and patience in a customer issues investigation
– Good level of verbal and written communication in English (B1+)
– Ability to work effectively in a team and with international clients
- Knowledge acquisition: learn assigned product thoroughly to smallest details in order to become an expert in the future;
- Work as part of team in mainframe environment;
- Cooperate with the team on resolving issues;
- Implement software changes from functional and system design specifications and technical requirements;
- Review and analyze software design and specifications;
- Work with Quality Assurance team to determine if application fit specification and technical requirements;
- Identify and fix bugs, devise solutions to the problems;
- Maintain code quality, organization, and automatization;
- Maintain the developed software efficiently through solid knowledge of software lifecycle
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.