Middle C++ Developer IRC159258
|Location:||Ukraine - Lviv|
|Skills:||C#, C++, Continuous Integration, Git, Windows Programming|
Our client is recognized as one of the leaders in the Educational market and specializes in interactive TV panels, classroom, and enterprise-level solutions built on top of them supplemented by a software suite that allows creating/sharing of interactive educational content.
• 2+ years of software development experience
• Proficiency in developing software in C++
• Understanding of computer science fundamentals, including algorithms, concurrency, complexity analysis, data structures, problem-solving, and object-oriented analysis and design
• Knowledge of graphics programming, Microsoft .NET, WPF, and XAML will be an asset
• Experience with enterprise-wide systems
• Experience developing in a Windows / macOS environment
• Solid track record for delivery of high-quality products
• Knowledge of internationalization, character sets, and locales
• Computer Science or similar technical degree
• Source control systems like Git
• Deep experience with testing and debugging, problem-solving skills
• Good communication
• Self-starter with the ability to collaborate across many job disciplines
• Able to come up with creative solutions for software limitations
• Love creating and take great personal pride in building engaging and innovative solutions
Objective C, MacOS
We are looking for a talented C++ Software Development Engineer who will participate in an agile development team, building and working on a software product for education on Windows OS. This person will play a significant role in building foundational engineering practices.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.