Middle C++ Engineer IRC132116
|Location:||Ukraine - Lviv|
|Skills:||c++, Embedded, Linux|
The aim of this project is to develop software for SmartTV OS and to deliver high performance, smarter products with the latest innovations.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Excellent Linux skills – must be totally comfortable at the command line
- You have ability to write clean, modular, and tested code..
- You are a fast learner to get new design and technology concepts.
- Strong programming skills in C++11/17
- Strong understanding of multithreading, synchronization and concurrent programming
- Bonus points for any background with graphics or multimedia technology
- Coding, Debugging, Bug fixing and so on that is required to release a software package.
- Research and implement a functional requirements using up to date technology and skills.
- Design the software architecture to support the requirements
- Review the software design and implementations.
- Maintain the code clean, and modular for cross-platform architecture.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.