Middle DevOps Engineer IRC151662
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv, Lviv|
|Skills:||Continuous Integration, DevOps, Docker, Kubernetes|
We are looking for a Middle DevOps engineer who will help our client build systems and a DevOps practice. You will work closely with our experienced DevOps team, technical lead, architect & project dev team to identify and establish the best solutions.
Our project is building a top-notch entreprise level web application for one of the world’s largest and most innovative industrial global corporations. Our project is very dynamic, currently in the active phase of development with an experienced and actively learning team in place. A product should grow into a flexible tool-agnostic suite of capabilities to allow end-users from Silicon Valley to perform post-acquisition 3D visualization and analysis of CPUs and memory chip images.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent education is desirable
– 3+ years as a DevOps engineer in infrastructure management and automation
– Hands-on experience with Docker and container orchestration tools
– Experience with running Kubernetes cluster in a production environment
– Solid experience with centralized log management and monitoring tools
– Experience with Linux-based infrastructures, Linux/Unix administration
– Experience building CI/CD pipelines for automated infrastructure provisioning leveraging Azure DevOps / Jenkins or other CI/CD tools
– Software deployment and maintenance experience
– Strong communication skills and ability to explain protocol and processes with team and management
– Time and project management skills, with the capability to prioritize and multitask as needed
– Upper-Intermediate level of English (spoken and written). Ability to actively & openly communicate with the English speaking client
– Work with CI and CD tools
– Automate & update our operational processes as needed, with accuracy and in compliance with our security requirements
– Build and maintain highly available systems
– Manage code deployments, fixes, updates, and related processes
– Deploy product versions/updates as required while implementing integrations when they arise
– Perform the troubleshooting with the Dev Team
– Adhere to the DevOps engineering team world’s best practices
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.