Middle DevOps Engineer IRC163728
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv, Lviv, Mykolaiv, Kharkiv|
|Skills:||Continuous Integration, Docker, Gerrit, Git, Kubernetes, Maven|
In the era of cloudization, when attitude to personal information become sensitive more and more, new generation of communication moves to 5G and IoT gaining significantly, Enterprise private clouds are playing the game.
Our client is world-leading provider of telecom equipment, solutions and services to mobile and fixed network operators and telecom providers all over the world.
We are developing Enterprise Cloud Orchestratration product, focused on Digital services in telco area, which enables:
Automating the Service Life Cycle (Instantiation, termination, Scale-in, Scale-out, Upgrade). Policy based workload placement for increasing performance and cost optimization. Automating Network Slice Orchestration for different needs.
Multi level tenancy with advanced tenant and quota management. Secured access and Federated IDAM. Dashboards for both Provider and Tenants. Reliability: Providing Infrastructure Assurance and Performance management. High availability and Geo-Redundancy of the software.
Launch services quicker with automated service instantiation and configuration. SDKs and APIs enable quick multi-vendor integrations. Custom workflow framework provided for building specific automation flows. The product can be easily integrated into existing service provider OSS.
Current GlobalLogic team includes 50+ engineers working on all of the components of solution to develop new features end-to-end.
- Jenkins, scripteddeclarative pipelines development
- Git experience (branching/merging/conflict resolving)
- Linux: Red HatCentOS – administration, configuration
- Scripting: bash, python
- Networking: basic troubleshooting skills
- Docker experience
- Understanding K8s and Helm principles
- K8s and Helm experience
- Spinnaker experience
- Openstack experience
- One of the following config management tools: Ansible/Chef/Puppet
- Understanding Agile development methodologies e.g. continuous integration, continuous deliverydeployment, code coverage, code analysis, etc.
- Effective interpersonal communication skills in a highly collaborative team environment
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving ability
- Comfortable with wide range of tools and technologies and willingness to learn new technologies for continuous improvement
- Must be a self-driven with ability to work independently on complex tasks
- Above all, should have good attitude, willing to take responsibility & ownership and adhere to the deadlines
- Ability to build simple, maintenance free solutions
Nice to have:
- Develop and maintain e2e CICD pipelines based on Jenkins/Spinnaker
- Maintain Helm chart umbrella and verification tests
- Maintain product in deployable state using CI/CD pipelines
- Maintain k8s clusters and underlaying infrastructure
- Maintain/develop system deployment scripts
- Maintain project GIT repositories
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.