Middle DevOps IRC158139
|Location:||Ukraine - Lviv|
|Skills:||Ansible, AWS, Continuous Integration, Docker, GitLab, Kubernetes, Terraform|
The client is a French company and European leader in the market for high-value-added communicating terminals. European leaders on the market for smart terminals with extra added value, continue to reinvent themselves and push back the limits of the invention in order to discover, today, the ideas that will make the products of tomorrow. You will also work closely with Product Owners and Architects in analyzing the scope of initiatives and coordinate with other Scrum Masters to map dependencies, plan sprints, and release them to market.
- Work experience in DevOps for at least 2+ years
- Experience with Linux-based infrastructures – RHEL and Ubuntu Solid experience with centralized log management and monitoring tools (Zabbix, Prometheus, ELK Stack)
- Experience with running Kubernetes cluster in a production environment;
- Work experience with Docker Compose, Docker Swarm Clusters and Kubernetes;
- Experience in writing helm charts; Experience with Infrastructure as Code – Terraform is preferable;
- Experience in using Configuration Management Systems – Ansible is preferable;
- Understanding of distributed systems, microservices.
- Understanding of CI/CD and product life-cycle principles;
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines for GitLab Software deployment and maintenance experience
- Ability to document working process and write lots of the Documentation Strong communication skills and ability to explain protocol and processes with team and management
- Time and project management skills, with the capability to prioritize and multitask as needed
- Upper-Intermediate level of English (spoken and written).
- Ability to actively & openly communicate with the English-speaking client directly
- Participate in product development from scratch
- Participate in the design and development of AWS/On-Premises infrastructure
- Work in the DevOps team with deep communication with the Development team
- Direct communication with the customer
- Responsible for DevOps, CICD, Installation, Deployment and Automated Testing of product components
- Maintaining test and development environments
- Work with documentation
- Evaluate new technologies
- Be a part of Globallogic team of successful professionals
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.