Middle Front-End Developer IRC135501
|Location:||Ukraine - Lviv|
|Skills:||Git, NodeJS, NPM, ReactJS, redux, SASS, TypeScript|
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and passionate front-end engineer to join our growing technology team within the WPP division, focusing on building technology products for world’s leading media agencies. The successful candidate will work alongside developers and other members of the scrum teams.
- Excellent with the React, Redux, Hooks, TypeScript ecosystem
- Experience writing scalable modular CSS/SASS for large applications with inter-dependency
- Strong understanding of client-side programming
- Experience in writing reusable NPM packages
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns (e.g. container pattern, unidirectional flow, immutability)
- Experience with Service Orientated Architecture and consuming web services.
- Knack for writing clean, readable code
- Understanding the fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests (Jest, React Testing Library, Cyprus)
- Proficient understanding of source control/code versioning tools such as Git
- Translate application storyboards, specifications and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Provide the best practices and guidelines for managing data of different levels of complexity
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.