Middle Full-Stack Engineer IRC149153
|Location:||Croatia - Zagreb|
Our client is the leading TV streaming platform in the US and Canada used by advertisers to manage their online and campaigns across all media channels, device platforms, advertising exchange, manipulate data, and manage client’s services. We are looking to hire an experienced Full-Stack Engineer to join our dynamic team. As a middle engineer, you will be responsible not only for creating a top-level coding base using React/Redux best practices but your role will also require you to implement different API layers and resolve tasks of various complexity.
– Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or similar
– 1+ years of good hands-on experience in React/Redux or Angular
– Proven success implementing REST APIs
– Proven data model design experience
– Experience in developing high-load and low-latency systems
– Strong knowledge and hands-on expertise in a microservices architecture
– Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
– Upper-Intermediate English
– Critical thinker and good problem-solver
Unit Testing, Continuous Integration, Scrum, Code Review, Angular
– Developing new services and expose them as APIs
– Adding new functionality to existing systems, while constantly improving usability, quality, performance, and scalability
– Designing and developing user interfaces using Angular best practices
– Adapting interface for modern web applications using the latest front-end technologies
– Making complex technical and design decisions for Angular projects
– Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support
– Developing unit tests
– Performing code review
– Solve interesting problems, such as scaling applications for large data computation and reporting
– Contribute to the requirements, architecture, and implementation of existing and future systems
– Take part in calls with customer
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with competitive compensation and benefits.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.