Middle Full Stack Software Engineer IRC133607
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv, Kharkiv|
The groundbreaking model for in-home care and support has given us the inspiration to create our new technology solution. Through a HIPAA-compliant platform that is intuitive and user-friendly we will enhance and empower care and communication between caregivers and their extended care team to improve outcomes and quality of life.
- 3+ years of commercial experience as a Fullstack developer
- Knowledge of EmberJS framework
- Experience with Golang
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with SQL
- Experience with Restful APIs
- Intermediate English level
- Experience with dev tools like source control/continuous integration (git, Jenkins)
- Experience with Amazon Web Services is a plus
- Experience with Linux, Docker, Kubernetes
- Very good communication skills – work with a global distributed team;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, proactive and innovative
Nice to have:
PostgreSQL, Docker, AWS, Kubernetes
- Participate in development of new functionality of various web applications
- Participate in the analysis, diagnosis and troubleshooting issues and defects
- Participate in the meetings (planning, demo, retrospective etc), take part in demo
- Collaborate and troubleshoot issues with various stakeholders and team members
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.