Middle Manual QA Engineer IRC135398
|Location:||Ukraine - Lviv|
|Skills:||GUI/Usability testing, Manual functional testing, Networking|
Customer is a successful media corporation that owns and produces media content delivered to various home media entertainment platforms, mobile and web platforms.
- 2+ years of experience in software testing
- Good Requirement analysis skills
- Strong defects finding and reporting skills
- Experience in writing product requirements, traceability matrixes, test plans, test reports
- Experience in a wide range of test types and techniques
- Experience in Web and mobile testing
- Knowledge of Operating Systems and network protocols
- Fast learner with strong problem-solving skills
- At least Intermediate English
- Basic Media (OTT, Smart TV apps) experience and willingness to go deep into the technical side (media systems integration)
- Experience Data traffic analyzers (Wireshark, Charles, etc.)
- Experience with Jira, TestRails, Git
Would be a plus:
Multimedia, Media, Mobile testing
- Testing of digital media applications
- Participate in test planning and design sessions
- Drive and be a part of risk-based test conversations
- Test software all the way through the SDLC
- Proficiently document bugs and defects with reproducible steps, root cause and
- Test Plan creation and update
- Review of new features’ requirements, review of test-cases, test-case coverage
- Investigating and reporting issues
- Communication with Client on a daily basis
- Configuration of test environment
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.