Middle Manual QA engineer IRC138126
|Location:||Ukraine - Lviv|
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and passionate QA to join our growing technology team within the WPP division, focusing on building technology products for world’s leading media agencies. The successful candidate will work alongside team members of the scrum teams.
About the division:
We like to say that we play with giants. That’s huge data sets, influential partners, and even bigger ambitions. But only because we’re here to make a difference. As WPP’s division, our mission is to create products that make advertising work better for people. With expertise in data science, audience insights, simulations, and automation, our 350-person strong team designs and builds software products that shape the global media ecosystem. With a partnership philosophy at the heart of everything we do, we team up with the world’s leading media and technology organizations — including Adobe, Amazon, Baidu, The Trade Desk, Google — to develop innovative solutions and bring a unique competitive advantage to our portfolio of clients.
WPP and all its affiliates embrace and celebrate diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide media agency network that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the more great work we can create together.
- Extensive knowledge of testing standards and principles
- Well versed in the use of gherkin syntax for scripting
- Experience in testing web-based applications
- Familiar with API test tools (e.g. Postman)
- Proficient understanding of test strategies and their relationship to build/test/deployment pipelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Experience and understanding of the use of ticket management systems (e.g. Jira)
- Experience in using document management systems (e.g. SharePoint)
- Experience in automation using Cypress is a plus
We are looking for an experienced test professional, responsible for assisting in the testing of web applications, including anything from back-end services to their client-end counterparts. Your primary responsibilities will be to design and write test plans (acceptance criteria), execute the test plans as part of the release cycle, automate test plans using Cypress, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving and quality product is essential.
The primary responsibilities of the position are:
– Design and implement tests that ensure product quality and functionality
– Analyse and understand project requirements
– Define test scenarios (acceptance criteria) to ensure full coverage of requirements
– Manual test execution (moving towards increased automated test coverage)
– Continuous maintenance of manual (using gherkin)
– Continuous maintenance of end-to-end automated tests (using Cypress)
– Coordinate testing in-line with release cycle ensuring any blockers are raised as soon as encountered
– Efficiently raise bugs to ensure they’re highlighted and addressed as early as possible in the release cycle
– Work closely with business analyst / project manager prioritise bugs within a release cycle
– Work closely with developers to assist the understanding of bugs and overall application functionality
– Assist with production bug investigations
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.