Middle Manual QA Engineer IRC149805
|Location:||Poland - Wroclaw|
|Skills:||Functional Analysis, GUI/Usability testing, Localization testing, Manual functional testing, Requirements testing, Technical Documentation|
The client is one of the top medical device companies. GlobalLogic engaged in the full cycle of product components development, including UX contribution, SW design implementation, and verification of our client’s several products.
We are looking for a highly motivated team player who wants to grow quickly and enjoy getting the job done.
A place for your contribution to the smart, methodical, and result-oriented team is already prepared and waiting for you.
• Strong knowledge of testing methodology, practices, tools and test documentation.
• Experience in different types of manual testing: web/tablet application, functional, smoke, regression, localization, compatibility, etc.
• Experience in creating and executing test cases.
• Creating clear bug reports.
• Technical skills (knowledge of Windows administration, OS tools, etc.)
• Good communication skills.
• Flexibility and willingness to project changes.
• Initiative and motivated.
• Practical experience in reviewing and Testing Requirements.
• Manual testing of web-based clients and mobile apps
• Review system requirements and creating of test case scenarios for testing the requirements.
• Test cases execution.
• Writing bug reports as result of testing activities.
• Work with a Bug-tracking system.
• Verification of bug fixes/regression testing.
• Providing status reports to the QA Lead.
• Communication with testers, developers, and customers.
• Be the part of the team, improve team practices and approaches.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.