Middle Manual QA Engineer IRC157672
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv, Lviv|
|Skills:||Desktops / Laptops, Manual functional testing, MySQL, Networking, Testing|
Our Client is one of the major players in automotive aftermarket in the USA. The car repair, automotive touch-up and car care solutions are designed to help body shops put quality vehicles on the road.
Pattern Marketplace platform is an advanced tool that enables cutting paint protection film and window film.
Join our team of professionals to deliver the best quality product!
– 3+ years of experience as Manual QA
– Experience of testing of APIs/Web-Services (SOAP/REST)
– Good knowledge of software testing methodologies and techniques
– Skills in the creation of Test Documentation (test cases, checklists, etc.)
– Understanding of Networking protocols and networks (e.g. nc, tcpdump, DNS, Tunnels)
– Technical background and grasp, analytical mind with strong investigation skills
– Good problem-solving abilities and a strong passion to learn new things
– Pro-activeness and strong communication skills
– English: Intermediate Strong English level
Will be a plus:
– Experience in using SQL (MySQL)
– Basic knowledge of shell and/or Python scripting
– Experience in the planning of QA activities
– Perform manual testing
– Analyze product requirements
– Create and execute test cases
– Report bugs and verify bug-fixes
– Prepare test reports, provide initial issue analysis
– Close communication with the customer
– Reporting to the QA Team Lead
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.