Middle Manual QA with Automation IRC137337
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
At SimCorp you get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues in a global company counting more than 50 nationalities and offices in more than 20 countries. We provide complex IT solutions to the world’s leading investment management firms in a rapidly changing market. Acting in this niche brings lots of challenging and interesting opportunities. SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks, and sovereign wealth funds.
- Analysing stakeholder requirements;
- Designing and execution of test cases;
- Preparing DEMO sessions;
- Performing incident/error management;
- Giving feedback on the product through exploratory testing
- Creating, automating, and maintaining test scenarios (using various tools, for example SpecFlow)
- Working with product management and your team to refine new features
- Working as part of an agile team to reach the agreed-upon definition of done
- Constantly learning, as well as developing yourself, the team, and our product
- Sharing responsibility with the team for all deliverables
Do you have what it takes to be part of a team that develops financial software for some of the world’s leading asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, central banks, and sovereign wealth funds? Then an interesting career could be awaiting you!
The role as QA engineer requires excellent analytical skills and logical thinking. You will be involved in all areas of software development process which will include:
The tasks of the tester include manual and automated test to ensure that the implemented functionality corresponds with the stakeholder requirements.
You will be a part of the SCRUM team consisting of developers and testers located in Kyiv. You are also expected to interact with colleagues from Copenhagen (Denmark on a daily basis. We follow the Agile Safe Framework where tests are an integrated part of the development process, and where development and tests are done within two week sprints.
Continuous Integration, QA Automation, Specflow
We expect you to:
- have a Master’s degree in quantitative disciplines, such as Economics or Finance;
- have an interest in financial products and transaction flows in a large, complex system;
- have solid knowledge of OTC derivatives
- QA automation experience
- BDD experience
- identify and describe a problem, strong attention to details is required.
- work with minimal written documentation;
- be able to work both unsupervised and as a part of a Scrum team;
- meet deadlines and deal with changing priorities;
- take responsibility for own actions and performance;
- have an agile mindset;
- have a great English communication skills, both written and spoken;
- contribute actively in development of the team’s skills and activities with a positive attitude, energy and on continuous basis.
Experience in software development and/or basic knowledge of C#, .Net, TeamCity, Azure will be an advantage.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.