Middle .NET Developer IRC163518
|Skills:||.net, .NET Core, Azure, Message Queues, MVC, OOP, SQL|
Our client is a business solutions company that provides technology and marketing support to enhance the consumer’s experience and the operational efficiency of a car wash. Client provides the business “know-how” to transform most car washes into profitable, thriving businesses.
As a leading provider of “turnkey” car wash solutions, our clients’ suite includes a complete offering of fully customizable point of sale and tunnel control software. Client provides hardware, support, and business solutions, including human resources, marketing, and solution-specific site-improvement planning.
You would be surprised by the complexity of technological solutions in a modern car wash!
- Strong Knowledge of C#, .NET Core, MVC.NET,
- Strong Knowledge of MS SQL
- Strong Knowledge of software-oriented architecture, micro-services
- Good analytical skills, debugging, and troubleshooting
- Upper-Intermediate English skills
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Experience in payment systems development
- Experience in Azure Cloud
- Knowledge of software-oriented architecture, micro-services
Would be plus experience in:
- Performing requirements analysis, application development, product configuration, unit, and system testing, and production deployment within the framework of the infrastructure;
- Cross-team communication and cooperation;
- Work in a dynamic Agile/Scrum-based environment;
- Work closely with the embedded team and customer integrations team to successfully bring the solution to production;
- Be a part of Globallogic team of successful professionals;
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.