Middle .Net Engineer IRC153612
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
|Skills:||.NET Core, C#, WCF, WPF|
Symbotic’s talented and diverse workforce develops disruptive robotic solutions for warehouse automation and supply chain transformation, drives results and focuses on customer satisfaction. Our modular and scalable solutions utilize existing space and high-speed robotics combined with proprietary software and technology. Since forming in 2007, Symbotic has grown to over 700 employees in North America and supports an impressive, high-profile customer base. We seek candidates who are passionate about our solution and approach problem solving with a creative mind and a commitment to excellence. If you seek a challenge and want to impact the way the world distributes product from manufacturers to store shelves, we invite you to join our team.
- 2+ year of professional experience developing C# .NET software applications
- Experience with .NET Core, unit tests creation, Source control systems (Git is preferable)
- Strong understanding of OOP paradigm and principles
- Good understanding and experience with GoF patterns and SOLID principles
- Understanding of asynchronous development approaches (threads, tasks etc.)
- Great willingness to deep dive into project on his/her own
- Understanding of CI/CD practices
- Experience with WPF, WCF, Microservices, RabbitMQ, Http, would be a plus
- Intermediate English level
RabbitMQ, Docker, Redis, Microservices
- Design and develop .NET applications in a team
- Work in a dynamic Agile/Scrum based environment
- Ability to understand existing systems and underlying code base
- Demonstrate passion about building high quality software, love solving problems and facing new challenges. Be a proactive communicator who enjoys working closely with creative and technical peers
- Mentoring of junior colleagues
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.