Middle PHP Developer IRC153810
|Location:||Ukraine - Lviv|
|Skills:||Continuous Integration, Docker, MySQL, PHP|
Our hosted management system was designed specifically for Service Operators, deploying advanced OTT services Direct-To-Consumer, compatible with any type of screen – web portal, iOS and Android apps, Smart TV and STB. Our state-of-the-art CMS platform provides our clients with a smart and fast way to stream and monetize their content for large scale audiences to access and enjoy.
The platform supports all video formats – Live, events, VOD, Series, Programs, and much more. It also provides advanced Live features, such as content replacement, dynamic EPG, metadata enrichment, and recommendation engines.
Insight’s built-in marketing tools provides our client with the ability to manage sales and marketing efforts without the need of a 3rd part software.
Our solution delivers a complete commerce structure, including transactions, subscriptions, ad-supported with dynamic product management, advanced analytics and reporting, Internal SMS, and CRM sections to manage the services and history of each customer.
- 3-4 years of commercial experience, at least 2+ years as PHP developer;
- Strong knowledge of application design principles using vanilla PHP 5/7;
- Strong knowledge of RDS/MySQL, Memcached and Apache, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery;
- Good knowledge and hands-on experience with Docker and Composer;
- Knowledge and experience with Nodejs, experience with push notifications services or payment systems will be a big plus;
- Good knowledge or experience with AWS and K8S would be a big plus;
- Excellence communication skills, proactiveness, at least Upper-Intermediate English level.
NodeJS, RabbitMQ, Kubernetes, AWS
- You will be a core developer, work as a part of a new stream our team is starting;
- Coordinate with co-developers, product owners and send regular updates;
- Help us to move the system to the next-gen level by proposing and using the newest approaches and practices in architecture;
- Extend capabilities and functionalities of existing platform, improve its robuteness and performance;
- You will have a close work with improving existing AWS cloud based application architecure, including CD/CD;
GlobalLogic team has been involved for many years into development, deployment and support of many different areas of the solution. We are now looking for a talented Senior PHP Developer who will extend our growing team and work with us on enlarging the capabilities of our system.
Part of your responsibilities will include
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.