Middle Python Automation QA Engineer IRC135144
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
|Skills:||Python, rest API automation, Selenium|
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Media & Entertainment Distribution department aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
Leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media.
- 2+ years of developing and bolstering automated QA systems and associated test strategies;
- Experience working with business-critical customer-facing applications (user interfaces, APIs, and back-end services);
- Excellent communication skills with emphasis on writing detail-oriented documents and communications;
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming concepts;
- Strong understanding of web UI and services automation testing;
- Solid experience with Python and SQL.
- Strong experience with web application testing tools (Selenium);
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems. Ability to think abstractly. A proactive approach to tasks;
- Responsible for designing and implementing build and test infrastructure, creating and enforcing good engineering practices, and evaluating product quality for various external and/or internal products;
- Conduct research and create Proof of Concepts on new testing technologies/tools/concepts;
- Design test strategies by analyzing and dissecting complex heavily integrated software systems;
- Develop and contribute to the automated testing efforts for the QA team;
- Design and build scalable, maintainable and flexible automation test framework;
- Investigate root cause of issues to assist with finding the most comprehensive and robust solutions;
- Collaborate closely with product, project and development teams to identify and resolve technical, business, and process related issues;
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.