Middle QA Engineer IRC136301
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
|Skills:||API Testing, QA, SQL, Testing|
The enterprise-level technology platform, including integrated SaaS software and mobile apps serving facility management, maintenance management, service dispatch, and field service management organizations of all sizes. The platform delivers real-time visibility into and control of the quality and cost of building and field service operations. It is successfully deployed in multiple industries including restaurants, retail, property management, hospitality, health care, home building, manufacturing, distribution, and all kinds of service businesses.
- 3 years of commercial experience in Quality Assurance with experience in a variety of products testing
- Experience in API and web-services testing
- Experience in integration testing
- Work experience with SQL
- Understanding of web testing, applying specific approaches and tools
- Proactivity and being able to work independently is a must
- Good knowledge of the software testing methodologies and techniques
- Good understanding of web and middleware architecture
- Experience in writing and maintaining test documentation (bug reports, test cases, checklists)
- Experience with bug-tracking systems
- Upper-intermediate English
We are looking for an experienced QA Engineer to become a part of teams that develop enterprise-level products with a large world-known client base.
Requirements and Skills:
- Test a variety of web applications and integrations
- Requirements analysis, test cases/checklists preparation, and execution
- Test documentation maintenance
- Find and report defects with detailed and accurate steps to reproduce
- Assist developers in discovering and researching defects
- Regular communication with the team and client to clarify requirements and details of implementation
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.