Middle/Senior DevOps Engineer IRC137603
|Skills:||Docker, Google Cloud, Ingress, Kubernetes, Shell-Scripting|
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and passionate Dev/Ops Engineer to join our growing technology team within the WPP recently formed division, focusing on building technology products for some of the world’s leading media agencies. The successful candidate will work alongside developers and other members of the scrum teams.
About the division:
We like to say that we play with giants. That’s huge data sets, influential partners, and even bigger ambitions. But only because we’re here to make a difference. As WPP’s division, our mission is to create products that make advertising work better for people. With expertise in data science, audience insights, simulations, and automation, our 350-person strong team designs and builds software products that shape the global media ecosystem. With a partnership philosophy at the heart of everything we do, we team up with the world’s leading media and technology organizations — including Adobe, Amazon, Baidu, The Trade Desk, Google — to develop innovative solutions and bring a unique competitive advantage to our portfolio of clients.
WPP and all its affiliates embrace and celebrate diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide media agency network that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the more great work we can create together.
– 3+ years as a DevOps engineer
– Expertise in Linux Systems Administrator, or Infrastructure Engineer
– Experience with monitoring tools like New Relic, Google Analytics etc.
– Experience with Kubernetes
– Experience in building Docker containers and using continuous integration tools with Docker
– Good written and verbal communication skills
– Broad technical understanding of data systems and web technologies
– Independent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
– Scripting skills in any of the following languages: bash, python (preferably), ruby
It would be great to see:
– Experience in PostgreSQL administration and query optimization
– Experience scaling application and database layers
– Experience designing and architecting distributed systems
– Experience managing and optimizing continuous integration tools like Drone and Jenkins
– Expertise in WebSockets, Docker, Nginx, Redis, and RabbitMQ
– Github projects that you contributed in or any personal tech project that you’ve been part of
– Manage and improve the existing monitoring systems and centralize all the alerts around one centralized system.
– Manage our VM infrastructure ensuring key aspects (disk space, log rotation, processes, and memory utilization) are monitored and managed and optimized daily
– Collaborate with developers in the deployment and scaling of new product features to facilitate rapid iteration and increased velocity
– Troubleshoot system and application issues and provide feedback.
– Setup and manage virtualized servers
– Build and deploy automated deployment tools for hosted and cloud solutions.
– Perform day-to-day database administration and optimization
– Build DevOps tools for continuous integration and monitoring
– Maintain the existing infrastructure and improve upon.
– Develop procedures and documentation for backup and restoration of servers/services
– Maintain a close working relationship with client’s IT
– Measure and increase the performance and reliability of our key applications and systems
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.