Middle/Senior Devops Engineer IRC137626
|Location:||Slovakia - Banska Bystrica, Kosice, Zilina|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Bash, cloud, Containers, Continuous Integration, DevOps, Docker, Linux, Networking, Virtual Environment|
Our Customer connects shoppers to the brands leveraging personalized digital media. Customer owns the evolving purchase history of more than three-quarters (280 million) of American shoppers. With the world’s largest shopper purchase history database driving personalized media across our networks, they drives lift and loyalty for the world’s leading retailers and CPG brands. The DevOps and Cloud Engineering team is responsible for a variety of infrastructure systems internationally. Platforms managed by the team include cloud services, DevOps Platform based on Kubernetes, Hadoop and Spark ecosystem.
Wage (gross): from 2 500 EUR/month all depends on your experience and skills
- 2-5+ years in infrastructure management and automation
- 2+ years working with Cloud (preferable Azure)
- Experience with Microsoft Azure is a strong Plus Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines for automated infrastructure provisioning leveraging Azure DevOps (preferred) or others CI/CD tools
- Technical expertise in Linux systems management – Red Hat Enterprise Linux, CentOS, and Ubuntu
- Strong in automation and creating automation where it is possible
- Experience with monitoring (Prometheus is a plus) and centralized log management tools
- Automation experience leveraging tools such as Salt, Puppet, Ansible
- Professional scripting experience with languages such as Python, BASH, PowerShell is a strong plus
Nice to Have:
Ansible, Jenkins, Azure, Python, Powershell Scripting
- Participate in efforts to establish automated provisioning systems for on premise and public cloud (Microsoft Azure) offerings
- Engineer the installation, configuration and tuning of cloud infrastructure components
- Design and implementation of infrastructure changes
- Unified CICD pipeline development
- Infrastructure monitoring and logging implementation
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and financial reimbursement for travel.
Professional Development:Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes continuing education classes and technical trainings to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with a broad range of benefits including laptops and smartphones reimbursed by a company alongside voice and data packages in a special benefit system called BenefitCafeteria that can be used for shopping, relaxing, travelling or even education according to one’s preferences. Significant benefits also include 4 extra vacation days and learning and development opportunities within the company. Travel insurance and complementary pension savings plans are some of the other benefits you receive when joining GlobalLogic.
Fun Perks:We want you to love your work as well as a company you work for. That is one of the reasons why we host social and teambuilding activities throughout the year. We support our employees in healthy lifestyle so we reimburse entry fees for sport events. We love meeting each other as colleagues, as friends, as family. That is why we cater breakfast every Thursday – fruit but also traditional, so we have a great opportunity to spend some time together. Are you done with your work waiting for another task or you need to turn off your head for a while? Relax Zone is exactly what you need! GlobalLogic provides its employees with amazing colorful Relax rooms that are a great place to rest, have coffee or a lunch, challenge your colleague in Xbox game, table tennis or football, or even throw a party and celebrate whatever with whoever you want!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.