Middle/Senior iOS Developer IRC147208
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||BLE, iOS, Mobile, Objective C|
You have a great chance to join a team of professionals and together develop and support a complex iOS application that will be a part of a vast healthcare eco-system that is used by millions of people worldwide.
We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday.
- 3+ years of experience in developing iOS Apps
- English level (both Spoken and Written) is Intermediate or better
- Excellent knowledge of iOS SDK
- Hands-on experience of working with Bluetooth Low Energy devices
- Understanding of design patterns, OOD
- Understanding and at least some experience with unit testing, including usage of unit testing frameworks.
- Flutter, Swift
- Develop and update iOS Applications
- Collaborate and take part in development of a design and new features implementation.
- Debug and resolve issues related to the application and interaction with external and internal APIs.
- Perform code reviews and design reviews with the team.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.