Middle/Senior .NET Web Developer IRC132098
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv, Kharkiv, Lviv|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||ASP.NET, C#, SQL|
The Client is UK company, providing to market business intelligence for mainly pharma industry. The core of the product is data platfrom containing 10+ years of client experience on the market and giving the decision making support over it using ML and other intelligent approaches. The client is in the era of technical transformation and wants to migrate the Data platfrom to Amazon cloud and build redesigned and refreshed product apps over it.
We are welcoming high professionals for this interesting journey, for making great solutions together!
– proven strong experience with C# and ASP.NET – 4+ years
– practical SQL knowledge
– experience creating application design including front-end and back-end
Will be a plus:
– experience working with Data Platforms / Big Data / Database applications
– experience working with high-load application
– experience building microservices apps
– experience working with AWS and developring design for AWS-based apps
AWS, Angular, NodeJS
We are looking for a senior web engineer in .NET stack to participate in transition to the new website for the client, which includes:
– ongoing feature development and maintenance for the existing website (in production as of now, C#, ASP.NET from etchnology perspective)
– produce documentation for the knowledge transfer and knowledge keeping (architectural diagrams, specific areas – only essential level)
– produce design, API and code for the new version of the product web app (over updated cloud Data Platform)
– communicate and collaborate with the BA, client Product Management team and local cross-functional team
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.