Middle/Senior Python Developer IRC135550
|Location:||Ukraine - Lviv|
The customer is a leading American medical device manufacturer that develops innovative medical devices that monitor the blood sugar levels of patients with diabetes.
Our team is focusing on designing and developing the next iterations of a complex product, where the software has strong restrictions for safety and quality.
- 3+ years of experience in Back-End Development
- Strong knowledge of OOP
- Strong knowledge of Python
- Understanding and practice with the development of Muti-Threaded Architecture
- Knowledge of SDLC processes and tools
- Good understanding of best practices of software development (code reviews, pair programming, etc.)
- Intermediate English (written and verbal) for daily communication with the customer
- Experience in working with embedded devices, IoT
- Experience in working with PyQt (or PySide)
- Experience in working with pyserial
- Understanding of BLE protocol
- Experience in product platform migration
- Experience in working with MySQL RDBMS
- Experience in working with ORMs, such as SQLAlchemy
- Working in Agile/Scrum methodologies
Will be a plus:
Embedded, BLE, MySQL, Agile, Scrum, Scrum Master
- Contribute to the design, development, and code review of hardware communication libraries and products intended to support the in-vitro testing process of blood glucose sensors
- Developing new parts and improving the existing functionality
- Integrating with third-party tools and products
- Communicating with stakeholders to clarify requirements
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.