Middle/Senior Systems Engineer (InfraOps) IRC156963
|Location:||Poland - Krakow|
|Skills:||Continuous Integration, DevOps, Jenkins, Linux|
Founded in 2007, Magnite’s pioneering technology created a new model for the advertising industry. Today, our automated advertising platform is used by the world’s leading publishers and applications to transact with top brands around the globe enabling them to reach more than 1 billion consumers. Magnite operates the largest independent Display Advertising Exchange and Supply Side Platform that automates the buying and selling of Display Advertising across all formats (banner, video) on all devices (desktop browsers, mobile devices, billboards). Magnite auctions over 20 Billion Ads on a daily basis in real time in less than 1/2 of a second each. Magnite is a publicly traded company (NYSE: RUBI) headquartered in Los Angeles, California, USA
- Strong linux experience
- Experience managing clusters
- Scripting in bash, perl, python or other scripting languages
- Building Jenkins Pipeline
- Configuration Management with Puppet, Chef, Ansible or similar systems is a plus
- Enjoy automating tasks, rather than repeating them
- Strong knowledge of Internet building blocks (TCP, DNS, HTTP)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Comfortable collaborating and supporting a diverse team of engineers
- Ability to troubleshoot problems in complex systems
- Familiarity with monitoring/alerting tools such as Graphite, Nagios, Pingdom, Catchpoint, and PagerDuty
- Ensure the operational integrity of the global infrastructure
- Build and expand infrastructure capacity at remote Data Centers
- Perform deployments and maintenance to implement code, architecture and configurations changes
- Provide support and diagnose issues to other teams related to our infrastructure
- Develop and maintain new health checks for system and application-level monitoring
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.