Middle/Senior Test Automation Engineer (Healthcare) IRC144066
|Location:||Poland - Krakow|
We are a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences.
We are creating solutions for a leader in health and social care software and services. Line of products includes EPRs and systems for social care practitioners, immunization and child health software, handles immunization records for over 6m children, and delivers the national immunization system for Covid and flu.
As a Software Developer in Test (SDET), you will be responsible for developing automated test solutions and frameworks to continuously improve the efficiency of our software development processes and the quality of our products. You will collaborate with the agile development teams to develop the necessary frameworks and tools in line with an automation-first approach to testing, which will involve;
- minimum 2+ years of relevant experience
- Ability to create SQL queries to interrogate/update a database
- Knowledge of NoSQL based databases.
- Understanding and experience of XML and JSON and use relevant tools
- Experience in working with Development teams to test using test harnesses, e.g. Postman
- The ability to step through developer demo’s (including the ability to read and understand code) on Developer PCs, as well as feeling confident to step through Unit tests with developers
- Experience in using, troubleshooting, and testing RESTful API’s
- Some experience with front-end automation tools, e.g., Selenium
- A solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Designing, reviewing, and developing code for micro-service, component and system-level testing
- Being accountable for design and code reviews
- Carrying out non-functional testing such as volume and performance, resiliency and chaos tests
- Perform Test Automation and setting up frameworks on multiple application platforms, including but not limited to API, Web, Mobile, and Desktop.
- Create & manage bug reports and communicate with the team.
- Be able to build different test scenarios and acceptance tests.
- Support troubleshooting of issues with API’s and applications.
- Work with deployments teams to help resolve issues for the system.
- Identify quality tasks during the team sprint cycle, think about testing and automation strategies, estimate test efforts, and implement automation for new features.
- Analyse and communicate test results and defect tracking.
- Act as a flexible member of an agile team who can perform other roles as appropriate.
- Assist in the planning, creation and control of the test environments and test data.
- Participate in the review of QA procedures and processes and provide recommendation for improvement to eliminate any redundancies in testing and improve efficiency
- Innovate in best automation, Agile and continuous testing practices by trying new frameworks and technologies on the market and recommending their use
- Mentoring the team and individuals on best automation practices, design and implementation.
- Assist in Manual QA activities as necessary
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.