Middle SW Engineer (Full stack, ReactJS) IRC146745
|Location:||Poland - Wroclaw|
Cloud-based remote DICOM Image Analysis service.
– 3+ years of experience in software development
– Good experience in React JS, Node.JS and MongoDB
– Experience Azure, AWS or other clouds
– Ability to learn quickly, understand existing API and code
– Ability to implement interfaces defined by OAS specification
– experience with CI/CD process
– Good written and verbal English skills (upper-intermediate level)
– Responsible, goal oriented, self-organized, communicable
– Ability to demonstrate the functionality, deliver it in a timely manner and provide high-quality recommendations
– Basic communications and presentation skills
– Basic knowledge of Agile and Scrum
Nice to have:
– Experience with creating a Dockerized app
NuGet, JSON, Bootstrap, Responsive, jasmine, Unit Testing
– Collaboration with Customer team on developing a new solution
– Collaborate with Product Owner, peers, and Business Analysts to accomplish a coordinated implementation effort
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.