Middle Test Automation Engineer (Python) IRC146877
|Location:||Poland - Krakow|
|Skills:||Automated Test, Python, QA Automation, Requirements analysis, Test Design|
Our client is one of the leading medical equipment producers in the world with a wide range of products for hospitals, pharma and research institutions. The team will be engaged in supporting the development of a new device with focus on embedded expertise and test automation.
- 3+ years of relevant commercial experience in Software Testing
- 3+ years of relevant commercial experience in Test Automation
- Experience in Automated Embedded Software Testing
- Theoretical knowledge of the related technology stacks (e.g. testing types, test levels, test techniques, approaches).
- Good knowledge and practical experience in Python development.
- Experienced in creating test design, test cases, bug reports.
- Good knowledge or practical experience in reviewing and testing requirements.
- Upper Intermediate English, good communication skills
- Develop features and functionality matching the specification in the agreed quality and at the agreed schedule.
- Develop automated scripts based on manual test cases or/and requirements.
- Keep compliance with coding standards and conventions.
- Find and report defects, verify defect fixes focusing on the steps to reproduce and root cause analysis.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.