Middle UI Developer IRC157235
|Location:||Poland - Krakow|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||HTML CSS, JS, react, ReactJS|
Our customer is a ruling body for English football, founded in 1863. It controls every aspect of the organized game, both amateur and professional, and is responsible for national competitions, including the Challenge Cup series that culminates in the traditional Cup Final at Wembley.
We are looking for a UI Developer who will join our team, tightly integrated with the Customer and empowered for business and technical decisions. Successfull candidate will be working on the web application which displays all processes related to clubs and football teams, includes all the information about footballers, a monitoring app for scouts, a calendar of meetings of national teams, physical performance monitoring and more. This position is ideal for individuals who have the drive and desire to ‘make things’. It requires a highly motivated individual with attention to details and a hunger to learn.
As this project is about football, knowledge and understanding of football terminology, rules and a passion for the sport would be a plus 🙂
- 3+ years of experience as a UI developer
- Solid knowledge of ReactJS
- Strong proponent of clean, valid, maintainable, and semantically correct HTML/CSS, including HTML5/CSS3
- In-depth knowledge of the capabilities of IE8+, Firefox, Safari, and Chrome
- Working knowledge of web accessibility guidelines
- Good understanding of best practices of software development
- Intermediate to advanced English (read/write/speak) for daily communication with the customer’s subject matter experts
- Experience in Agile and iterative development lifecycles
- Working on Multiple disciplines includes UI Design, Development and Adobe DTM analytics. Communicate and document design solutions.
- Develop and maintain the UI architecture of the Client’s web platform
- Participating and gathering requirement on product team meeting
- Creating interactive prototypes and UI specs, including screen layouts, Color palettes, typography, anduser-interface components.
- Producing brand standards and style guides for creating interactive, user-centric products
- Developing style guides and standards around web screens UI elements
- Consulting/advising application teams on UX guidelines and UI layouts
- Take an active part in project activities – Scrum meetings, interaction with the stakeholders, etc.
- Evolution of user interface / visual design and work closely with development teams to validate the UI pattern isrendered accurately.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.