Motion Designer IRC152071
|Location:||Sweden - Gothenburg|
|Function:||Usability and Design|
GlobalLogic Sweden is looking for a Motion Designer for our Design Styling team to work for one of our clients within the Automotive industry with a location in Gothenburg, Sweden.
– strong portfolio demonstrating creative 2D-3D work, post-production work, Vfx, and outstanding visual aesthetics.
– MFA/BFA in Motion/Visual/Graphic Design or equivalent education
– Fluency in English, spoken and written, and a valid driver’s license are musts.
• Ability to drive, motivate and convince, oneself as well as others
• Persistency to pursue targets and take decisions
• Communicative with good verbal and visual presentation skills.
• Independent, self-driven and confident as well as a good team player – you will be part of a Motion Design specialist team where you are expected to share and discuss creative work to align on the art direction, yet you drive your design tasks independently
• Structured, methodical, and analytical with good planning skills. Ability to understand andanalyze requirements from upper management
• Highly motivated, flexible, and able to work under constrained time schedules – there will be times when you will be asked to work fast, and to the best of your ability, in the given time frame
• Cultural awareness, especially Asian and European culture
• Each individual in our team has a high level of responsibility and mandate, and is expected tobe able to work autonomously
In this role, you are responsible for designing and producing market-leading visuals (2D/3D), motion graphics, and animations for the Client. Considering the whole scope of UX/UI you are to challenge old conventions when it comes to in-screen graphics for the automotive industry without sacrificing clarity, readability or safety. After the creation phase you will be creating deliverables from your concepts towards suppliers making it a reality in our products.
In addition to Interface animations, you will support our creative teams by creating videos, animations and material for VR that will strengthen proposed stories and concepts when presented at e.g. design reviews.
As part of the Motion Design specialist team, you will also help driving the definition of tool chain and workflow for animation/motion/3D within the team.
You will work within the HMI Design team. The team consists of Digital designers, Interaction designers, Product designers and SW Prototype Developers. You will work in close collaboration with other design disciplines such as interior, Exterior, CMF and Brand. You will also cooperate with Engineering, Marketing and Product planning.
• Exploring new ways of aligning graphics and motion with the interior & exterior of the car and the HMI system
• Conceptualize your ideas in deliverable material with exceptional attention to detail and structure
• Make sure Visuals/Motion Design are aligned with all technical constraints and regulations
• Delivering specifications of Visual/Motion to suppliers
• Help making the HMI teams vision as visual as possible
• Interface with all stakeholders connected to your developments
• Help leading UI 3D modelling and animation/motion for graphics
• Help defining tool chain and workflow for Motion Design in 2D/3D
• Help making the HMI departments vision as clear and tangible as possible
• Help merge the HMI Design process with Brand, Interior, Exterior and Color & Material Design process
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.