MS Dynamics 365 Software Engineer IRC173615
|Location:||Romania - Bucharest | Slovakia | Croatia|
|Skills:||C#, CSS, HTML, Microsoft Dynamics|
Our Customer is a privately held global organization with over 120,000 employees around the world, with subsidiaries involved in manufacturing, trading, and investments. Its Technology Center is being developed in India to extend its IT operations, as well as act as a hub for innovation in the IT function.
Our newly joined expert will be a part of an international team that designs, develops, and delivers new applications. This role will have the opportunity to join on the ground floor and will play a critical part in helping build out the Technology Center over the next several years. Working closely with global colleagues would provide significant international exposure to the employees.
- Overall 5+ years of experience in IT;
- Min 2 years of experience working with MS Dynamics CRM;
- Strong competency in basic Microsoft office applications (ie Power Automate/Flow and MS Project);
- Well understanding of HTML, CSS
- Solid understanding of modern JS standards/browser compatibility
- Need to be familiar with the current state of client-side scripting in the Dataverse
- Experienced with designing, developing, and testing plugins/custom workflow activities with C#
- Prior experience with Git
- Basic understanding of Azure DevOps
- Excellent communication skills including written and spoken English
Will be a plus:
- Previous experience with React / TypeScript
- Canvas App Design / Development
- MS Dynamics CRM Configuration of custom objects, page layouts, validation rules, and reports/dashboards;
- Create dashboards and PowerBI reports
- Perform additional Business Analyst and Support roles
- Documenting the processes as is. Assist with designing processes and solutions to positively impact the customer experience
- Work with business units to develop To-Be processes
- Communicating with business and end users.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development:We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks:We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.