.NET/ APL Developer IRC150392
|Location:||Ukraine - Lviv|
We provide the most integrated system for the world’s most successful investment managers, giving you a real-time overview of your entire business in one system.
The client’s company has many years of experience in developing state-of-the-art software for top-tier investment managers. We are an independent, publicly-traded entity headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, listed on NASDAQ Copenhagen.
You will be a member of a self-organized team consisting of developers, testers and business experts. The team is responsible for delivering functionality within the ABOR area. The respective code is based mainly on APL.
- Have programming experience with Programming Languages (at least 1 year at commercial development) and ready to learn APL, our main language of development. To know more about APL www.tryapl.org
- Experience in Desktop application development;
- Master degree in quantitative disciplines, such as Mathematics, Finance, Computer Science or Economical Cybernetic
- Strong analytical and programming skills
- Have the ability to pay attention to detail while still keeping an overview of how your code fits into the bigger picture
- Highly developed collaboration skills, valuing team goals over personal achievements
- Curiosity, ability and willingness to apply broad knowledge in different areas and constantly learn new things, such as specific business domain knowledge or new programming language
- Good communication skills in English (spoken and written)
- Experience from the financial industry
- Understanding of the Lean-Agile practices
Additional qualifications would be a plus:
Erlang, Scala, F#, MathWorks
- Developing core functionality to enhance the ABOR modules
- Maintaining the existing code base and supporting released versions
- Working with team to reach the Definition of Done for pulled user stories
- Constantly learn and improve yourself, the team and our product
You will be involved in all stages of the development process following SCRUM framework, including:
You will get a diverse working day, participating in all stages of the development lifecycle, including grooming of user stories, sketching technical solutions, coding, doing code reviews, writing unit tests and supporting our clients. Hence you will interact with testers, system architect, product owners and other teams to ensure the delivery of solid solutions. You also expect to collaborate with colleagues from Copenhagen (Denmark) and Bad Homburg (Germany) through communities of practice.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.