.NET C# Architect / Tech. Lead engineer IRC136495
|Location:||Slovakia - Kosice, Zilina|
|Designation:||Lead Software Engineer|
|Skills:||.net, .NET Core, Architecture, ASP.NET, Scrum, SQL, Unit Testing, WPF|
Our Client is an Austrian company based in Graz that develops, produces and sells distributes highly accurate laboratory instruments as well as process measuring systems and provides custom-tailored automation and robotics solutions worldwide.
Wage (gross): 3 000 EUR/month all depends on your experience and skills
- Responsible for High level architecture design and governance
- Technical thinking and overview of latest technologies to design an appropriate solution
- Technical knowledge (.Net)
- Able to present technical proposals to business partner
- Understanding of Software development life cycle
- Experience in architecture concepts, method and Software modeling tools (UML, SysML etc.)
- Good command of written and oral English
- Leading a team up to 5-6heads
- Transform stakeholder needs and business goals into business process models that demonstrate key capabilities
- Transform User requirements into System requirements that are readable and understandable for developers
- Research and recommend technology tools that can meet those needs
- Collaborate with the architects and engineers to develop a strategy for further elaboration or, when appropriate, implementation
- Collaborate with the engineering team to create epics and/or stories in the Agile backlog for planning
- Discuss key questions with potential vendors to support the team’s solution recommendations
- Leading a team up to 5-6heads
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and financial reimbursement for travel.
Professional Development:Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes continuing education classes and technical trainings to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with a broad range of benefits including laptops and smartphones reimbursed by a company alongside voice and data packages in a special benefit system called BenefitCafeteria that can be used for shopping, relaxing, travelling or even education according to one’s preferences. Significant benefits also include 4 extra vacation days and learning and development opportunities within the company. Travel insurance and complementary pension savings plans are some of the other benefits you receive when joining GlobalLogic.
Fun Perks:We want you to love your work as well as a company you work for. That is one of the reasons why we host social and teambuilding activities throughout the year. We support our employees in healthy lifestyle so we reimburse entry fees for sport events. We love meeting each other as colleagues, as friends, as family. That is why we cater breakfast every Thursday – fruit but also traditional, so we have a great opportunity to spend some time together. Are you done with your work waiting for another task or you need to turn off your head for a while? Relax Zone is exactly what you need! GlobalLogic provides its employees with amazing colorful Relax rooms that are a great place to rest, have coffee or a lunch, challenge your colleague in Xbox game, table tennis or football, or even throw a party and celebrate whatever with whoever you want!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.