.Net Core/Angular Developer for Construction Calculator project IRC148630
|Location:||Poland - Krakow|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||.NET Core, ASP.NET Core, SQL|
A project is a special tool that offers users a very easy and safe way to calculate and design small construction systems. Back-end is written on .Net core 2.2, the client-side is done Angular 10.1.0 and TypeScript 3.9.0. And we have a mobile app done via NativeScript 7.0.10.
- At least 3 years of relevant development experience on different projects
- Familiarity with client/server architectures
- Solid understanding of OOP, design patterns, software development principles, and best practices
- Advanced skill with .NET Framework
- Advanced skill with Web API, REST
- Experience with Core.Net and Docker
- Experience with Entity Framework or other ORM (like NHibernate)
- Experience developing web service clients
- Experience with Angular 8+
- MS SQL Server Experience
- Experience with GitLab and CI/CD
- Nice to have experience with AWS services
It would be just magic if you have any engineering background.
- Collaborate with the project team and stakeholders from the client team to deliver the new features. Cross-team communication and cooperation
- New features implementation – extending current functionality, create new UI components.
- Bug fixing and troubleshooting
- Work in a dynamic Agile/Scrum-based environment
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.