.Net Core Senior Backend Engineer IRC136843
|Location:||United States - San Jose CA|
|Designation:||Lead Software Engineer|
|Skills:||.NET Core, Azure Application Insights, Azure Cosmos DB, Azure Event Hub, C#, Messaging/Event Architecture, Microservices, REST, SQL|
– Strong understanding of Microservice architectures, principles and patterns.
– Hands on experince in C# using .net core libraries
– Hands on experince in REST API contract design ( Using the right HTTP verb, Http response code, URL pattern, error handling)
– Must have experince in writing queries against cosmosdb using sql api.
– Hands on experince working wtih SQL database, should be able to write efficient queries and SP’s
– Solid understanding of the with Azure cloud offerings (APIM, Application Insight, EventHub etc)
– Experience with .Net/Core libraries and should be able to write code to perform POC/Technical spikes.
– Experience in using AppInsight and Log Analytic to debug the application functional and perfomance issues.
– Experience with designing distributed system and Event-driven architecture using any messaging system kafka event hub etc.
Design and execute POCs,spikes to determine solution approaches. Help development teams in solving technical issues, performance issues etc.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects:Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and opportunities to work from home.
Professional Development:We provide continuing education classes, professional certification and training (technical, soft skills, language, and communication skills) to help you realize your professional goals. Being part of a global organization, there are additional learning opportunities through international knowledge exchanges.
Excellent Benefits:We provide our employees with competitive salaries, health and life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, a matched contribution 401K plan, flexible spending accounts, and PTO and holidays
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.