.NET Developer IRC134892
|Skills:||.net, SQL, Windows Programming, WPF|
Client company is a global animal-health company dedicated to empowering veterinary practices.
They combine products, services, and technology into a single platform that connects their customers to the solutions and insights they need to grow.
The project is an on-premise veterinary practice management software for clinics of all sizes. It’s a popular veterinary inventory & reporting management platform that empowers practitioners in upgrading their client monitoring processes.
Primary features include treatment plans, patient information tracking, appointment management, billing, invoicing and reporting.The is a veterinary company offering veterinary and practice management software services.
A lot of verbal and written communication with US team members.
.Net 4.72, wpf, telerik, Unittest moq, VB6, MS SQL, ADO.NET, Azure DevOps
- 2+ experience in .NET Development with WPF
- Experience in unit testing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Excellent debugging, coding and design skills.
- Demonstrated ability to come up-to-speed quickly on a new technical domain/product area.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good command of English as there are a lot of verbal and written communication with team members in USA (East Coast).
- Rewriting existing modules
- Designing and developing modules from scratch
- Unit test creation
- Participate in team’s Scrum rituals
- To be responsible for Development
- Coordinate with local and remote Developers, Testers, Product Owner and other stakeholders
- User story breakdown, discussing and suggesting technical solutions
- SQL programming. Creating SQL stored procedures, queries, DB schema changes etc
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.