.NET Developer IRC153830
|Location:||United States - San Jose CA|
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
4+ years of professional experience developing SaaS/PaaS products
Solid experience in web services development (RESTful API and Web API)
Experience with .NET Framework 4.8, .NET Core 3 or .NET 5
Experience with Entity Framework, NHibernate or other ORM tools
Excellent database skills (MS SQL; writing/analyzing queries; understanding of DB design and how it affects performance/maintainability)
Nice to have:
Expertise with TypeScript and Angular
Experience writing Unit Tests
Familiarity with NoSQL Databases and ElasticSearch
Experience with CI/CD (Azure DevOps as a plus)
Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
Angular, Unit Testing, Nunit, NoSQL, Elastic Search, DevOps, Docker, Kubernetes
- Design and implementation of new functionalities
- Performing requirements analysis, application development, delivering high quality code, product configuration, unit, and system testing, and production deployment within the framework of the infrastructure
- Participating in code reviews and other development processes and ceremonies
- Writing unit and integration tests
- Contribute to the creation of automated integration and system tests
- Participate in release testing
- Coordination with Product Owner/Scrum Master, design and product management to define new and extended product functionality, provide estimated effort, assess technical risks and dependencies
- Achieve agreed productivity targets in order to ensure tasks are delivered to schedule, reporting as early as possible to Product Owner/Scrum Master where deliverables cannot be met
- Provide maintenance support for products and services and assist the support teams with relevant product issues
- Continuously update technical expertise
- Investigate new technologies and propose ideas for future development
- Write prototypes in order to explore ideas and gain feedback
- Demonstrate new product functionality to other team members
- Record activity and re-estimate work remaining on project tasks
- Communication with technical/subject matter experts
- Any other activities in support of the business which can reasonably be expected to fall within your capabilities
What We Offer
Exciting Projects:Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and opportunities to work from home.
Professional Development:We provide continuing education classes, professional certification and training (technical, soft skills, language, and communication skills) to help you realize your professional goals. Being part of a global organization, there are additional learning opportunities through international knowledge exchanges.
Excellent Benefits:We provide our employees with competitive salaries, health and life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, a matched contribution 401K plan, flexible spending accounts, and PTO and holidays
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.