OSS Solution Architect IRC161177
|Location:||Poland - Krakow|
Our Client is leading company in large number of enterprise domains. The Client’s mission is to help people see data in new ways, discover insights, unlock endless possibilities. It develops best-of-breed Telco solutions that bring pre integrated and interoperable solutions together for secure, scalable and simplified delivery of multi-modal communications.
Project is targeted to work in Telco Billing and Charging space.
- 8+ years in Telecom
- Advanced knowledge of Oracle OSS domain: OSM & UIM
- Hands-on experience in Proposal leading, Project planning, Requirement Collection and Tracing, Solution & Technical Architecture definition, Deployment Architecture, Hardware Sizing Exercises, Production Readiness & Go-live Activities
- Understanding of Wireless, Cable, DSL, VoIP, Pots, IPTV
- Hands-on experience in implementation leading Local, Remote, Near-shore, or offshore delivery teams
- Competence in TMF, eTOM, SID, TOGAF, Frameworx, RODOD, RSDOD, Service Fulfillment, High Availability, Enterprise Architect Tools, Microsoft Visio Modeling, Oracle Unified Methodologies
Good to have:
Telecom-Wireless, VoIP, IPTV, MS Visio, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), SOAP, LDAP, HTTPS and TLS/SSL, SNMP, SQL, XML
- The OSS Solution Architect will effectively and efficiently lead the design and implementation of engagements, solving challenging technical problems using the best practices and standards within constraints of time and budget to meet customer specifications. Lead the project team, providing guidance, coaching, and feedback to develop the competencies of team members. Provide consultancy to customer’s C-level
- May operates independently to provide high-quality work products and performs complex and varied tasks in order to implement Telco solutions
- Keeping relevant technical knowledge up to date, you will work to agreed timescales, cost, and quality standards and ensure that issues are removed and problems are resolved to ensure the success of the wider project.
- As a member of the Engineering team, you will adopt a flexible cross-functional mindset, keep the customer at the forefront of everything you do, strive to present a unified engineering team to our stakeholders, and do your utmost to create and deliver technology-leading solutions.
- Our core values are central to who we are and how we do business. At our team you will be expected to collaborate positively, have a passion for success, be prepared to take smart risks, possess leadership qualities, be able to flex your expertise, and use your strong sense of customer focus to exceed expectations, every day
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.