Performance Engineer IRC147368
|Location:||Poland - Krakow|
|Skills:||Java, Jmeter, NoSQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL|
A compliance and social security solution which integrates with social and collaboration networks to collect, archive, analyze, and take action on any posts that bear potential risk to organization. Other part of the solution allows to search for and identify fake or fraudulent accounts in social networks, identifies suspicious or bot activity against a monitoring account, gives an ability to take action on the identified threat (block, request take-down, etc.).
This is a Web solution which includes sites, web services, cloud storage, mobile applications and integrates several third-party solutions.
● Bachelors in Computer Science
● 5+ years of experience executing software performance and benchmark in a large scale environment
● Prior experience in performance engineering or related roles.
● Hands-on experience in performance engineering and tools (e.g. JMeter, BlazeMeter, Taurus,
● Deep scripting (e.g. shell scripts, Python) experience.
● Programming experience in Java, Node.js, or similar.
● Demonstrable knowledge of container technology and modern micro-service-based architectures.
● Familiarity with relational (e.g. Oracle, Postgres), NoSQL (e.g. Cassandra, MongoDB), and
indexing services (e.g. ElasticSearch, Solr).
● Experience working in a target driven environment, and the ability to work towards deadlines in a
● Scripting/Coding and Debugging, Analytical, Problem Solving, Communication, Team Player
● Working knowledge of building and testing with CI/CD pipeline for Performance Testing.
● Focus on results.
BlazeMeter, bash scripting, Elastic Search
1. Research and implement capacity planning, test strategy, test tools, test data definition, data
seeding, and data scrubbing.
2. Perform load/stress/endurance tests to validate application/system performance and stability.
3. Provide technical assessments to improve system performance, capacity, reliability, and scalability.
4. Oversee system performance lifecycle, establish the performance baseline, and identify key metrics for performance improvements.
5. Perform root cause analysis of performance abnormalities/issues and suggest corrective actions.
6. Analyze test results and work with Developers and Engineers to perform bug fixes/improvements.
7. Evaluate system performances and recommend improvements.
8. Design and develop performance test frameworks as part of the delivery pipeline.
9. Produce documentation of performance-related standards and procedures, assessments,
knowledge base, and training materials.
10. Identify important production metrics and generate periodic performance reports for all internal stakeholders and management review.
11. Train and mentor junior-level team members.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.