Performance Test Engineer IRC160459
|Location:||Poland - Krakow|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Performance testing, Performance testing/tuning|
We are looking for a talent to join one of our project dedicated to one of the fastest-growing and leading digital transformation consultancies in the UK.
Everyone in our team is encouraged to do things differently, to believe in themselves and each other, and to make daring decisions – even if it means making the occasional mistake. You’ll get the opportunity to build your reputation, share your knowledge and vision with a customer, and become a solid part of the team.
We’ll help you to grow your skills to become an irreplaceable guru for a customer!
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Performance Testing and Engineering
- Hands-on experience with at least one of the tools – LoadRunner / JMeter / Gatling / K6
- Experience with test execution / script development
- Experience in profiling and Application Performance Monitoring
- Understanding and experiencing of different types of Performance test
- Experience with creating and analyzing performance test result reports
- Experience with CI / CD tools like Jenkins
- Experience in cloud technologies like AWS – will be a plus
- Experience in insurance domain – will be a plus
- Solicitation of non-functional requirements
- Partnering with Project teams to understand the critical business scenarios for performance scripting
- Planning and scheduling performance tests
- Creating and executing performance test scenarios
- Monitoring application for performance bottlenecks or performance areas of concern
- Creating and analyzing performance test result reports
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.