PMX-Middle Manual QA IRC135449
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
|Skills:||Acceptance testing, JIRA, Manual functional testing, Regression testing, Scrum, UI testing|
Our Client is transnational company that owns numerous products within Finance domain.
The product is one of the largest B2B electronic payment network (like Paypal but for businesses only) which operates with payment processing, integration with 3rd party systems (ERP, Security, etc.) and extended invoicing processing.
Business value of the application is a quick transition from paper to electronic payments with a secure, cloud-based payment network for businesses. Integration with different Card payments providers – such as Visa, Masterclass etc. Invoice-to-Pay automation.
Technology-wise we keep the application up-to-date: Java 11, Docker and K8s, Spring family, Oracle DB with started migration to PostgreSQL in order to fully support Microservices architecture, React.js as a main approach for UI.
We are looking for Middle Manual QA who can join our team, tightly integrated with the Customer and empowered for business and technical decisions. We do only feature development (90%) and migration to new technologoes(10%). We are NOT supporting production and we are not bugfixing project.
We are open to flexibility with working hours and always find time to have some fun. There are always many challenges and opportunities to grow.
- at least 3-4 years of work experience in software testing (enterprise applications is a plus)
- Highly experienced with QA methodologies, processes and tools
- Knowledge of the system or software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Familiarity with Agile practices (scrum)
- Excellent understanding of quality assurance and product quality
- Ability to perform tests against Web applications, both front-end UI as well as back-end databases, application servers, and services
- Working knowledge in web technologies, such as HTML, CSS, & HTTP/HTTPS.
- Experience in testing specifications
- Experience in Automation nice to have
- Good knowledge of SQL: experience querying SQL databases to verify test results
- Experience in using JIRA, Confluence, Zephyr
- Communicative level of English in both writing and speaking
- Strong attention to details
- Proactivity in the quality area
- Experience with financial/banking domain
- Basic level of Linux knowledge
- Willingness to grow into automation track is a plus (Java-based)
- Willingness to grow as a Scrum Master is a plus
QA Automation, Scrum Master
- Provide functional and technical expertise within a product domain area
- Analyze functional business requirements
- Сreate and analyze testing artefacts: test cases, user scenarios, check lists
- Maintain pre-existing (regression) test cases to keep them up-to-dated
- Provide daily reporting as part of scrum meetings
- Interact with the customer regarding ongoing activities
- Participate in all planning and estimation practices
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.