Process Management Engineer IRC132234
|Location:||Poland - Wroclaw, Szczecin, Krakow, Bydgoszcz, Zielona Gora, Koszalin|
|Skills:||ISO 13485:2012, ISO 9001:2015, Quality Audit, Quality Management, Risk Management, Software Development|
|Freelance||Start Date: | End Date:|
Process Management Group maintains the QMS in GlobalLogic develops and maintains QMS documentation; supports delivery projects from a regulatory perspective; provides QMS training and training in regulatory requirements on request of delivery managers; implements QMS improvements; conducts internal audits; supports analysis of project issues and implementation of corrective and preventive actions; reviews project process-related documentation; monitors project and process metrics and risks; monitors applicable regulatory and statutory requirements changes.
- Software development background, knowledge of software development and project management methodologies
- Strong knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO13485 standards and ASPICE
- Ability to create and maintain QMS documentation
- Strong analytical skills
- QMS auditing skills
- Communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Upper-intermediate level of written and spoken English and German
- Create and update QMS documents
- Lead internal audits, track audit follow-up activities
- Collect and analyze QMS data
- Analyze information in order to enable improvement of the QMS
- Perform the process management adviser role for the projects within the QMS: hold QMS awareness meetings, guide project managers in the project process tailoring, review internal documents, verify the results of the validation of the software used for specific needs of particular projects, review project metrics and risks, track project changes to ensure that applicable requirements are met
- At the request of the manager, prepare materials for presentation to partners of GlobalLogic
- Validate software tools intended for QMS use
- Assist GlobalLogic consultants involved in activities within the scope of the QMS with performing quality assurance activities and ensuring compliance of products with applicable statutory requirements
- Participate in analysis and assessment of risks for products produced on projects of the Automotive and Medical Technology Division
- Actively participate in the improvement of the QMS
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.