Procurement specialist IRC136588
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv, Lviv|
Procurement Team of Finance Department
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in procurement/sourcing (IT and/or Telcom industry experience is a plus);
- English – Upper Intermediate;
- Excellent negotiation skills;
- Ability to multitask – constantly;
- Ability to delegate in a timely manner;
- Tolerance, combined with tenacity;
- Good writing skills;
- Experience with modern sourcing and procurement systems;
- Familiarity with relevant legislative and regulatory requirements;
- Understanding of standard contractual terms and conditions to mitigate legal risk;
- Communication skills;
- A stickler for details and compliance;
- Good investigative/research skills;
- Commitment and preciseness;
- Knowledge of finance and accounting in terms of financial accounting and risk management;
- Working knowledge of MRP/ERP systems;
- Proven Risk Management capabilities;
- Certification Preferred ( APICS, CPM, CIPS ) or willing to obtain within 2 years of acceptance;
Senior Procurement Specialist is responsible for sourcing goods and services and managing suppliers, in terms of buying the best quality goods and services for the company at the most competitive conditions. Performs strategic procurement activities across multiple categories of spend, search for the best deals and ensures the best company funds utilization. To ensure this, he carries out market analysis to get the best purchasing deals, by comparing the prices of goods from different suppliers, analyzing sales patterns and inventory levels of existing stock, and staying up-to-date on market changes that can affect the supply and prices of goods.
Is responsible for preparing/assisting in preparation and processing of competitive tendering and purchase orders in accordance with organization’s policies and procedures.
Must evaluate prospective suppliers and partnership conditions offered before signing them up to ensure they meet the organization’s needs.
Is responsible for pro-active on-time and regressive analysis on cost saving and other, non-countable monetary, improvement possibilities in procurement and suppliers partnership compliance to conditions agreed.
Covers GlobalLogic Ukraine location
- Prepare an Annual Purchasing Plan in tight collaboration with Requestors and Organization Budget Holders;
- Conclude an annual Tendering process for major categories of goods and services pending purchasing;
- Prepare and maintain current an Approved Vendors List following an annual purchasing/tendering process completion;
- Communicate with Requestors and Budget Holders to agree timing, quantity and other expectations to support purchasing process;
- Craft negotiation strategies and close deals with optimal terms;
- Forecast price and market trends to identify changes of balance in buyer-supplier power;
- Perform cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking;
- Use and learn how to use Smart Tender platform and other platforms for better deals finding and concluding;
- Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand;
- Seek and partner with reliable suppliers and suppliers;
- Determine quantity and timing of deliveries;
- Partner with stakeholders to ensure clear requirements documentation;
- Prepare all the necessary bidding documentation;
- Carry our market reviews and bidding process, following GlobalLogic procurement policy and procedures;
- Finalize and present to the management results on supplier selection process;
- Systemize, store and maintain selection process related information in internal systems;
- Ensure selection and contracting processes transparency for all;
- Contract selected suppliers, following GlobalLogic procurement policy and procedures;
- Control on all the necessary approval levels passing through in suppliers’ selection, contracting and procurement activity related orders payments processes;
- Assess, manage and mitigate risks;
- Control on existing contracts compliance to company needs in the most profitable manner;
- Control on existing suppliers’ performance and ability to satisfy company needs;
- Perform ongoing and regressive payments analysis for compliance to corresponding contracts and company needs and policies;
- Participate in developing, leading and executing procurement strategies;
- Participate in procurement automation processes;
- Participate in procurement process and documentation design and implementation;
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness;
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.