Product Owner (BA) IRC135979
|Location:||Ukraine - Kharkiv, Kyiv, Lviv, Mykolaiv|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||API Testing, Architecture, Business Analysis, Requirement management, Requirements analysis|
You will be a part of a Hilti Fixpoint project team.
With the Hilti Fixpoint, you can perform complex thermal expansion pipe calculations and find the best solution for your application.
The software will calculate in accordance with applicable regulations and provide a Hilti BOM to help you optimize your time.
- Participate in product discovery, analysis, scoping, and release planning events
- You will need to understand the scope of the upcoming work and collaborate with PO and Architects on decision-making and sequencing of the critical deliverables which will enable new business functionality.
- You will be heavily involved in program backlog refinement and updating the team backlog accordingly.
- You will define stories and provide the clarifications necessary to assist the team with their story estimates.
- You will participate in the development of story acceptance criteria, draft them when feasible, and provide examples so that you can use those to accept stories.
- You will coordinate dependencies with other POs at Program Level.
- You will also lead the FIXPOINT system demo and represent your team.
- Experience in the construction industry
- Experience with API integration and testing
- 3-5 years of experience as a software developer, business analyst, or project manager.
- Strong communication and presentation skills (verbal and written) with the ability to communicate across business and technology
- The high degree of analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of the Agile software development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.). Understanding scaled Agile frameworks like SAFe, LeSS, Nexus
- Experience with Jira Software and Confluence or similar
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.