Product Owner / Business Analyst IRC147672
|Skills:||Agile Practices, Business Analysis, Communications, Confluence, JIRA, Product Owner, Project Planning, Scrum, UML|
Our Client is a transnational healthcare company, an industry leader in the field, which operates in 120+ countries. It produces award-winning devices and software solutions that help treat and manage sleep apnea, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, and other respiratory conditions.
We are an enthusiastic and well-established team, tightly integrated with the Customer and empowered for business and technical decisions. We support flexibility with working hours and always find time to have some fun.
– 3+ years of experience as a Business analyst/Product owner
– 5+ years of experience in software projects roles
– Knowledge of SDLC and software development methodologies
– Ability to create clear and concise requirements documentation (English writing, diagrams, UML, BPMN)
– Excellent knowledge of system analysis, business process analysis, and optimization
– Strong attention to details, abstract mindset, strong logic skills, ability to identify corner cases and provide the solution for the product
– Good understanding of UX and design
– Strong knowledge in practices and techniques of business analysis, requirements gathering, and solutions assessment
– Understanding and ability to identify the customer need
– Communication skills demonstrate a proactive approach at all levels with Developers, QA, and other Stakeholders
– Excellent knowledge of JIRA and Confluence
– Ability to maintain knowledge base on the business needs
– Ability to produce visually attractive materials
– Good interpersonal, communication, and facilitation skills
– Advanced English (written and verbal)
– Good understanding of integration process with 3-d party service providers
Nice to have:
– Experience with Healthcare domain
– Experience working in an enterprise environment with multiple stakeholders
– Technical background – understanding of object modern programming concepts, database design principles, etc
– Experience in pre-sales activities as BA, experience taking part in or leading workshops
– Drive Scrum team’s requirements as the Product Owner
– Collect, define and translate business objectives and distribute to a Scrum team
– Create detailed and understandable requirements, tasks, support functionality till production.
– Interact with a team, organize product development, deliver product vision and functionality to the team
– Backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of user stories
– Collaborate proactively with Business Stakeholders, Project Managers, and Teams to reach a common understanding of the solution to address the needs
– Writing documentation
– Management of both Internal and External Knowledge Databases
– Moderate meetings and workshops
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and financial reimbursement for travel.
Professional Development:Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes continuing education classes and technical trainings to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with a broad range of benefits including laptops and smartphones reimbursed by a company alongside voice and data packages in a special benefit system called BenefitCafeteria that can be used for shopping, relaxing, travelling or even education according to one’s preferences. Significant benefits also include 4 extra vacation days and learning and development opportunities within the company. Travel insurance and complementary pension savings plans are some of the other benefits you receive when joining GlobalLogic.
Fun Perks:We want you to love your work as well as a company you work for. That is one of the reasons why we host social and teambuilding activities throughout the year. We support our employees in healthy lifestyle so we reimburse entry fees for sport events. We love meeting each other as colleagues, as friends, as family. That is why we cater breakfast every Thursday – fruit but also traditional, so we have a great opportunity to spend some time together. Are you done with your work waiting for another task or you need to turn off your head for a while? Relax Zone is exactly what you need! GlobalLogic provides its employees with amazing colorful Relax rooms that are a great place to rest, have coffee or a lunch, challenge your colleague in Xbox game, table tennis or football, or even throw a party and celebrate whatever with whoever you want!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.