- Frontend: React, Tailwind CSS
- Automation – Cyprus, Zest /Cynan node test tools
- Heavily focused on CI/CD and commit multiple times during the day leveraging GitOps, Terraform
- Agile methodologies used with backlog managed in Azure DevOps
Product Owner/Business Analyst IRC152130
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
|Skills:||Agile, Business Analysis, Business Analyst, Product Owner, Project Planning, Scrum|
We are looking for a PO/BA who can join our team, be tightly integrated with the Customer, and be empowered for business and technical decisions.
This project is realized for a leader in the creation of high-tech solutions for the eCommerce and Logistics market space. Our Client was the first to combine multi-carrier delivery services with technology and logistics. With 1000+ different carrier services, all available through one integrated technology platform, one invoice, and one single relationship, the application gives retailers everything they need to deliver to customers around the world – in one place.
We are open to flexibility with working hours and always find time to have some fun. There are always many challenges and opportunities to grow
- Industry-related experience 4+ years (software engineering projects), knowledge of software development lifecycle and software development methodologies including 2+ years in Business analysis in different projects and domain areas
- Strong knowledge in practices and techniques of business analysis,
requirements gathering (Elicitation – Interview, document analysis) and solutions assessment including gap analysis and root cause analysis
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum approach to backlog creating and maintenance, Requirements Management tools
- Ability to produce solid documentation: SRS/Vision/Training documentation
- Ability to maintain knowledge base on the business needs
- Ability to create clear and concise requirements documentation (English writing, diagrams, UML, BPMN)
- Understanding requirements documentation needed on different stages of requirements processing (Case Study, Specification, RTM, Test Case, User Manual
- Exceptional communication and relationship management skills
- Ability to deal with and effectively manage stakeholders globally across clients, sales, delivery & HR
- Fluent English
- Collaborate with Stakeholders, end users, and Subject Matter Experts to gather and document business and functional requirements
- Create/maintain project knowledge base
- Document mid/low level requirements, update jira stories (including data flows modeling, UI sketches)
- Perform gap analysis between high level and low level requirements
- Participate in demo and training preparation
- Draft and maintain use cases or other supporting documentation for enhancementsor new features
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.