Product Owner (Finance) IRC151870
|Location:||Poland - Krakow|
|Skills:||Agile, Business Analysis, Product Owner|
We are looking for an experienced Product Owner to join our ambitious project dedicated to a new client of our United Kingdom portfolio, i.e.: the major retail and commercial bank in the UK. The successful candidate will join a backend team who performs agile development for financial applications (mostly cash management systems). We are young and enthusiastic team, tightly integrated with the Customer and empowered for business and technical decisions. You will be part of a distributed, cross-functional team based in Poland. This Project is a part of the Multi-Year Program Plan.
If you are looking for a place where you can find the space for your self-development and cooperation with colleagues with passion.. maybe you are looking for us too? 🙂
- Industry-related experience 4+ years (software engineering projects), knowledge of software development lifecycle and software development methodologies including 2+ years in Business analysis in different projects and domain areas.
- Strong knowledge in practices and techniques of business analysis.
requirements gathering (Elicitation – Interview, document analysis) and solutions assessment including gap analysis and root cause analysis.
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum approach to backlog creating and maintenance, Requirements Management tools.
- Ability to produce solid documentation: SRS/Vision/Training documentation.
- Ability to maintain knowledge base on the business needs.
- Ability to create clear and concise requirements documentation (English writing, diagrams, UML, BPMN).
- Understanding requirements documentation needed on different stages of requirements processing (Case Study, Specification, RTM, Test Case, User Manual).
- Fluent English (comprehensive written and verbal communication).
- Experience in the finance software domain would be a plus.
- Collaborate with Stakeholders, end users, and Subject Matter Experts to gather and document business and functional requirements.
- Create/maintain project knowledge base.
- Document mid/low level requirements, update jira stories (including data flows modeling, UI sketches).
- Perform gap analysis between high level and low level requirements.
- Participate in demo and training preparation.
- Draft and maintain use cases or other supporting documentation for enhancementsor new features.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.