Product Owner IRC134017
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv, Kharkiv, Mykolaiv, Lviv|
|Skills:||Application Lifecycle Management, Enterprise Architect, Large Scale Scrum, Requirement management, Requirements analysis, Requirements validation, Risk Management, Scrum|
We empower event organizers to take control of their entire event experience with our virtually limitless technology solution. Using our powerful ticketing, experiential marketing, mobile apps, and cashless products, organizers transform how audiences experience their events, drive nonstop engagement, and reach new audiences around the world. That’s why iconic brands like New York Comic Con, Coachella, Museum of Ice Cream, the National Hockey League (NHL), and Dreamforce use our suite of integrated event technology to power their events.
We are a diverse team of event-goers and experts that are passionate about helping our clients transform how attendees experience their events. We thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced environment that rewards innovation and creative, out-of-the-box thinking. Our employees are located around the world in the United States, Canada, Europe, and Australia.
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle and software development methodologies.
- Industry-related experience 4+ years (software engineering projects) and business analysis.
- Strong knowledge and skills in business analysis techniques and practices.
- Skills with requirements identifying and documenting.
- Focus on the details of solving each business problem/need correctly.
- Experience with Enterprise Architect.
- Strong conceptual, analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Experience delivering products in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- The mindset with the ability to recognize opportunities to create distinctive business value.
- Strong interpersonal skills; demonstrates the ability to build trust and strong relationships.
- Strong communication and presentation and leadership skills able to work with a cross-functional team of
- Readiness for business trips.
- Fluent English (comprehensive written and verbal communication).
- Responsible for system and functional analysis and solutions in delivering service oriented and module driven
application and integration design.
- Liaison between business product owners and IT implementation teams to ensure optimized integration solution is
designed and implemented to meet business objects. Involved with user story definition, providing clarifications to
assist the team with their story estimates.
- Conduct complex and thorough research of existing processes, systems, systems logic, hardware deployment and
desired objectives to develop detailed systems specifications to meet the objectives of the assigned projects.
- Participate in gathering and analyzing of internal business requirements by means of interviews, workflow analyses
and facilitated discussions with users.
- Translate users business requirements into detailed functional designs for development, testing, and implementation.
- Apply methodologies such as Unified Modeling Language (UML) and Rational Unified Process (RUP) and
prepares detailed specifications using case statements and related documentation.
- Identify and communicates risks and issues impacting business rules, functional requirements and specifications.
- Participate in managing the scope of applications and related changes.
- Maintenance of product backlog, participate in scrum ceremonies.
- Meeting Goal, Objectives, Metrics and Performance of the Requirements Engineering team.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.