Product Owner IRC139881
|Location:||Ukraine - Kharkiv, Kyiv, Mykolaiv, Dnipro, Lviv|
|Skills:||Business Analyst, Management, Product Owner, Scrum|
The client is a global technology-enabled services company dedicated to advancing the world of veterinary medicine and empowering veterinary practices. They are bringing together products, services, and technology into a single platform that connects the customers to the solutions and insights they need to work best. There are a set of long-standing veterinary software systems, with more than 20,000 veterinary practices in the U.S., Canada, UK/Europe, and Australia.
This application is designed to maintain inventory for a large corporate group owning a network of vet hospitals/clinics. It is hosted in Azure and is implemented via .Net framework and C#, with a front-end using Angular and React.
- 3+ years of Business Analyst experience OR 2 or more years of experience as a Product Owner in a distributed Agile Software Development setting experience utilizing agile delivery processes and toolchain
- Good analytical skills.
- Strong relationship-building, facilitation, communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in implementation and automation of new business processes and in the improvement of the existing ones.
- Deep understanding of IT company organization, functions, roles and responsibilities.
- Proactivity and willingness to lead others especially those who do not report directly.
- At least upper-intermediate level of English.
- Project management and team leading experience.
- Healthcare or Veterinary expertise.
- Define the product vision from scratch.
- Experience working in several agile set-ups being a strong change agent.
- Basic understanding of microservice architecture.
Would be a plus:
Project Management, Large Scale Scrum, Scrum Master, SQL
- Defining the product vision.
- Managing backlog.
- Creating user stories for requirements, writing technical requirements, and continuously grooming the existing backlog.
- Overseeing development stages.
- Anticipating client needs.
- Evaluating product progress.
- Collaborating proactively with business stakeholders, project managers and teams to reach a common understanding of the solution to address the needs.
- Managing requirements-related conflicts and issues up to resolution.
- Requirements prioritization and managing their allocation.
- Owning every outcome, decision, and activity related to the product.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.