Product Owner IRC147430
|Location:||Poland - Krakow|
|Skills:||Business Analyst, Product Owner, Scrum|
The client is a global technology-enabled services company dedicated to advancing the world of veterinary medicine and empowering veterinary practices. They are bringing together products, services, and technology into a single platform that connects the customers to the solutions and insights they need to work best. There are a set of long-standing veterinary software systems, with more than 20,000 veterinary practices in the U.S., Canada, UK/Europe, and Australia.
The project is a Next-generation Cloud platform that emerges from all existing software systems to provide a truly global open platform.
– Technical Solution
GL team works on the migration of the existing legacy system approaching rebuild strategy and develops a completely new solution for practice management and operations including microservices, Front-end and integration layers.
Event-driven approaching Microservices implementation.
– Technical Challenges
Integration with existing customers’ systems and services.
The strangling of the existing legacy system is a subject of migration.
Large scale project with several development teams across several geographies.
The process is SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) with good support from internal tools and well-established Scrum events. A lot of verbal and written communication with US team members.
- 3+ years of Business Analyst experience OR 2 or more years of experience as a Product Owner in a distributed Agile Software Development setting experience utilizing agile delivery processes and toolchain
- Good analytical skills.
- Strong relationship-building, facilitation, communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in implementation and automation of new business processes and in the improvement of the existing ones.
- Deep understanding of IT company organization, functions, roles and responsibilities.
- Proactivity and willingness to lead others, especially those who do not report directly.
- At least upper-intermediate level of English.
- Project management and team-leading experience.
- Healthcare or Veterinary expertise.
- Define the product vision from scratch.
- Experience coaching Scrum teams, ensuring agility and excellent deliveries.
- Experience working in several agile set-ups being a strong change agent.
- Basic understanding of API usage.
- Basic understanding of microservice architecture.
- Experience with SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework).
Would be a plus:
Project Management, Large Scale Scrum, Scrum Master, SQL
- Defining the product vision.
- Managing backlog.
- Creating user stories for requirements, writing technical requirements, and continuously grooming the existing backlog.
- Overseeing development stages.
- Anticipating client needs.
- Evaluating product progress.
- Collaborating proactively with business stakeholders, project managers and teams to reach a common understanding of the solution to address the needs.
- Managing requirements-related conflicts and issues up to resolution.
- Requirements prioritization and managing their allocation.
- Owning every outcome, decision, and activity related to the product.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.